Ads!

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Singapore Toy, Games and Comic Convention 2015 Part 4 - Statues & Busts

I am a 12" scale collector and I sometimes find it hard to understand why some people collect statues and busts.
They are much more expensive than 12" figures but lack articulation and sometimes removable clothing and accessories.
With statues you can't kit bash which is something very fun to do when collecting 12" figures.
However I really must admit that the statues on show at STGCC 2015 were really awesome looking.
I can understand the lure of collecting them.
On show were XM Studios and Imaginarium
Haha but for me it is still 12" scale figures.

















































Life size























































No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails