Ads!

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Little Plastic Man Top 10 Fave Awards 2008 - Number 3



In at number 3 is Dragon 2nd Rangers Cpt Miller!
I just love the movie (Saving Private Ryan) in which this figure represents!
Just for that, it gets into the list. In addition to that, it took me so long just to get my hands on it! Also the accessories are pretty cool!
You can read my past review here.

We will now zoom in to our roving reporter as he has a few words with the winning ranger.

LPM reporter : Congrats! You must be feeling great!
Cpt Miller : When was the last time you felt good about anything?
LPM reporter : Erh..
Cpt Miller : If that earns me the right to get back to my wife, well then, then that's my mission.
LPM reporter : Ok...You deserve it...

The captain with his trophy




4 comments:

Joshua said...

seriously love gear on this figure though its a shame the likeness isn't there.

Little Plastic Man said...

Yar...still on the look out for a Tom Hanks (in the movie Saving Private Ryan) head sculpt!

alex teo said...

This is definitely one of my all time favorite dragon figure - good choice :)

Little Plastic Man said...

Endorsement from the 1:6 guru...I am pleased!...LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails