Ads!

Friday, December 26, 2008

Little Plastic Man Top 10 Fave Awards 2008 - Number 5



At number 5 is Takara Tomy Encore Transformers!
Transformers was one of the toy line that I wanted to collect when I was young but had to forgo because of lack of funds. Thanks to smart marketeers at toy companies, they realised that these kids have grown up and now have purchasing power!
Once Takara released their Encore series, I knew I had to get my favorite transformers this time round!
I have not reviewed much on my transformers, just Jazz.

Over to our roving reporter for a few words with the winning team.

LPM reporter : Congrats on your win. Any words for the fans?
Jazz : It's wonderful to be part of the list!
Soundwave : Operation Win Award...objective to get into the list...
LPM reporter : Erh...Jazz...do you know where Ratchet's face is?
Jazz : Shhhhh...
LPM reporter : Oh..sorry. Enjoy your win.

Too bad I still have not opened up Metroplex!
One of my all time favorite!


Bumblebee with the Golden LPM.

2 comments:

LEon said...

Classic are the BEST!

Little Plastic Man said...

Even though the animated series design looks cool, I still like the G1's design the best!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails